Homemade Lite Beer
h***@home.com
2013-02-21 00:51:35 UTC
Seems the lite beers sell better than the standard beer these days. For
those of you who brew your own beer, have you ever made any lite?

I dont brew, but have considered it. I'm just curious about this.
Myself, I drink regular beer. Lite beer lacks taste in my opinion.
bigwheel
2013-02-21 07:09:57 UTC
Yes a person can make light beer. Had a pal who made some kind of Coor
Light clone from a syrup kit. Tasted about as tasteless as regular Coor
Light..aka Alka Seltzer.
--
bigwheel