FA: FOSTER'S BEER Inflatable CROCODILE biting a can
Muzikal7
2010-07-17 07:27:59 UTC
Hello :)

Auction ending soon...
NOS (New Old Stock)
FOSTER'S Lager Beer Inflatable Crocodile biting a can...

Was most likely manufactured during 1986 to 2001 to coincide with one
of the Crocodile Dundee movies.

It's been tucked away for awhile now and was discovered recently while
doing some late spring cleaning...
Never been displayed and was only inflated once to take the pictures
used at Ebay.

here's the link to the auction where you can view some clear large
pictures:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150466302630

Please check out our 100% positive feedback...
Been selling on Ebay since 1997!

Thank You :)
Gorio
2010-07-17 16:22:54 UTC
Post by Muzikal7
Hello :)
Auction ending soon...
NOS (New Old Stock)
FOSTER'S Lager Beer Inflatable Crocodile biting a can...
Was most likely manufactured during 1986 to 2001 to coincide with one
of the Crocodile Dundee movies.
It's been tucked away for awhile now and was discovered recently while
doing some late spring cleaning...
Never been displayed and was only inflated once to take the pictures
used at Ebay.
here's the link to the auction where you can view some clear large
'NOS FOSTERS Beer Giant Crocodile biting Can Inflatable - eBay (ite
150466302630 end time Jul-18-10 19:07:30 PDT)
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150466302630)
Please check out our 100% positive feedback...
Been selling on Ebay since 1997!
Thank You :)
I wonder if the value of this item might not be dependant on whe
Fosters moved to Canada relative to your inflatable. The beer was grea
from Australia; but sucks since production moved to Canada

Gorio
j***@LYC0S.C0M
2010-07-18 15:12:14 UTC
The beer was great
from Australia; but sucks since production moved to Canada.
It's been brewed in the US by Miller for the past few years -

Miller to Brew, Sell Foster's Lager in U.S.
Tuesday, 26 June 2007

http://www.beverageworld.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33380:miller-to-brew-sell-fosters-lager-in-us&catid=3&Itemid=173