Good Beer Bar in LA?
The Food Buster
2010-06-16 22:35:57 UTC
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a great pub to go to with friends in the Los Angele
area, but I just can't seem to find a place with top-notch beer. I'm
big fan of German and Belgian varieties, but I'll really drink anything
and I'm looking for something that's a couple notches up from th
typical American bottled beer.

Thanks for any suggestions

The Food Buster
j***@LYC0S.C0M
2010-06-17 08:37:35 UTC
Post by The Food Buster
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a great pub to go to with friends in the Los Angeles
area, but I just can't seem to find a place with top-notch beer. I'm a
big fan of German and Belgian varieties, but I'll really drink anything,
and I'm looking for something that's a couple notches up from the
typical American bottled beer.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Have you checked the Beer websites' suggestions?

http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/city/9

http://www.ratebeer.com/places/regions/los-angeles-long-beach/4480/5/
Indy Scent
2010-06-17 15:26:37 UTC
Post by The Food Buster
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a great pub to go to with friends in the Los Angeles
area, but I just can't seem to find a place with top-notch beer. I'm a
big fan of German and Belgian varieties, but I'll really drink anything,
and I'm looking for something that's a couple notches up from the
typical American bottled beer.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Los Angeles and area is huge. Big, gigantic, traffic-jammed huge. Not
narrowing down your geographic preferences means you get sent anywhere
and everywhere. For instance:

Either of the Father's Office gastropubs in Santa Monica or Culver City.

The Library Alehouse in Santa Monica.

The Daily Pint in Santa Monica.

Any of the Barney's Beanery locations - five to choose from.

Lucky Baldwin's in Pasadena and Sierra Madre.

The Stuffed Sandwich in San Gabriel.

Or just look at this:
http://beermapping.com/maps/citymaps.php?m=losangeles
and take your chances.