Favorite Brew
p***@yahoo.com
2008-12-10 20:14:08 UTC
Hey there,

What's everyone favorite brew? I'm new into craft beer, and am
enjoying IPAs.
Joel Plutchak
2008-12-11 01:22:00 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
What's everyone favorite brew? I'm new into craft beer, and am
enjoying IPAs.
Where do you live? What's available varies by location.
E.g., iin the hoppy IPA-like vein, I like Goose Island IPA,
and Three Floyds Alpha King, Dreadnought, and Gumballhead.
Nels Satterlund
2008-12-11 04:01:17 UTC
Post by Joel Plutchak
Post by p***@yahoo.com
What's everyone favorite brew? I'm new into craft beer, and am
enjoying IPAs.
Where do you live? What's available varies by location.
E.g., iin the hoppy IPA-like vein, I like Goose Island IPA,
and Three Floyds Alpha King, Dreadnought, and Gumballhead.
In CA I'm partial to Racer 5 and Redhook Longhammer

Nels
and never turn down Arrogant Bastard
--
Nels E Satterlund I don't speak for the company
***@Starstream.net <-- Use this address please,
My Lurkers motto: I read much better than I type.
ipaworldwide
2008-12-11 15:20:50 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Hey there,
What's everyone favorite brew?  I'm new into craft beer, and am
enjoying IPAs.
I would have to say that if you like a little sweeter still hoppy IPA
I would recommend Magic Hat number 9. I enjoy that if I am not in the
mood for something too overwhelmingly Hoppy.
der gediegene dgs
2008-12-11 16:13:39 UTC
Post by ipaworldwide
Post by p***@yahoo.com
What's everyone favorite brew? I'm new into craft beer, and am
enjoying IPAs.
I would have to say that if you like a little sweeter still hoppy IPA
I would recommend Magic Hat number 9. I enjoy that if I am not in the
mood for something too overwhelmingly Hoppy.
Magic Hat #9 isn't an IPA. MH IPAs include Lucky Kat and the seasonal
hI.P.A.
der gediegene dgs
2008-12-11 16:15:53 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
What's everyone favorite brew? I'm new into craft beer, and am
enjoying IPAs.
I can just about guarantee you that I can pick a "favorite brew" that
isn't available in another part of the world, so even if I mention
something I like, chances are you can't get it ... unless, of course,
you somehow are near my part of the world. Of course, that's not
regarding the fact that I don't really have a single "favorite brew."

Or are you yet another poster who thinks that only US-Americans are
participating in this newsgroup?
ipaworldwide
2008-12-13 15:38:28 UTC
On Dec 11, 11:15 am, der gediegene dgs <dehgehyisss+1ne.
Post by der gediegene dgs
Post by p***@yahoo.com
What's everyone favorite brew?  I'm new into craft beer, and am
enjoying IPAs.
I can just about guarantee you that I can pick a "favorite brew" that
isn't available in another part of the world, so even if I mention
something I like, chances are you can't get it ... unless, of course,
you somehow are near my part of the world.  Of course, that's not
regarding the fact that I don't really have a single "favorite brew."
Or are you yet another poster who thinks that only US-Americans are
participating in this newsgroup?
I understand that people from all over the world are here
participating, but the question was what is everyone's favorite IPA,
not where can I get it. If they really wanted it they could find a
place that has it or one day if ever in that particular neck of the
woods can try it. I mean it's cool that many different people can have
an opinion and share it.
BD
2008-12-18 00:36:20 UTC
Post by der gediegene dgs
[...]

My favorite IPA, (actually I have 2) Dogfish head 90 minute and Green Flash
Favorite Belgian - Piraat
Miles Bader
2009-03-09 15:57:52 UTC
Swanlake "Swanlake IPA" (used to be called "Gallowsgate")
brewed by Hyouko Yashiki No Mori Brewery (Niigata, Japan)

Yum!

The "Rye Ale" by the same brewery is also very yummy.

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
-- Walter Hines Page