Viruses & the Incompetence of British Tax Authorities
Jonathan de Boyne Pollard
2010-03-16 17:10:25 UTC
Have you ever had a mug of warm beer??? :-)
Room temperature? Sure. You can taste it more. Which if it's good beer
is a virtue, and if it's bad beer is not.
Budweiser is best drunk ice cold. That way you get the carbonation and
the alcohol, without the taste.
The same principle holds for ice cream. It's fairly easy to tell a high
quality ice cream from a poor quality one if one lets tubs of them
melt. A poor quality ice cream results in a tub of mostly flavoured,
coloured, water.

I once let a tub of Green & Black's Chocolate ice cream melt. It turns
into a rather nice chocolate mousse.
Jonathan de Boyne Pollard
2010-03-16 22:36:50 UTC
Q: Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?
A: It's fucking close to water.
Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]
Your beer has lice, too!?

Do they affect the taste?
Patrick Scheible
2010-03-17 00:55:58 UTC
Post by Jonathan de Boyne Pollard
Q: Why is American beer like making love in a canoe?
A: It's fucking close to water.
Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]
Your beer has lice, too!?
Do they affect the taste?
I think they come from women who use beer to wash their hair.

-- Patrick
Eric Chomko
How you think we get protein in the beer!
jasminesolis
2010-03-23 08:30:59 UTC
--
A: It's ****ing close to water.--
-
Yeah, yeah, we catch $&!^ for our lousy beer, [...]-
Your beer has lice, too!?
Do they affect the taste?-
How you think we get protein in the beer!
maybe you guys shoule give up drinking beer and start to drink mor
healthily such as to drink te

--
jasminesolis