Need information about unknown beer caps
i***@gmail.com
2016-10-10 11:24:22 UTC
Hi,

Try to upload it to collectorism.com that's a site for collectors and they might help you identifying them

Emma
Hello,
I am a beer cap collector and need some help with my unknown beer caps.
Hope you can help me with your knowledge.
http://www.geocities.com/napavalley/8866/unknown.html
I am also interrested in trading beer caps.
Thanks in advance
Rainer
Kerr Mudd-John
2016-10-10 12:36:15 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Hi,
Try to upload it to collectorism.com that's a site for collectors and
they might help you identifying them
Emma
Hello,
I am a beer cap collector and need some help with my unknown beer caps.
Hope you can help me with your knowledge.
http://www.geocities.com/napavalley/8866/unknown.html
I am also interrested in trading beer caps.
Thanks in advance
Rainer
Marvellous! Maybe they'll be all identified in 17 years time. Oh;
Geocities is no more.
--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug