************** ENTIRE BEER GLASS COLLECTION FOR SALE ************
m***@gmail.com
2014-04-16 20:47:33 UTC
Here I am selling-off my entire Beer Glass Collection.
This collection comprises of more than 70 different Beer Glasses,
including some Very Rare and some Very Old glasses.
All glasses are in MINT or near MINT condition with no chips or cracks.
I have had most of these glasses for many years on my shelves and some of
them are
from Greece, Germany, Italy, England, France, USA, Spain etc.
This is a MUST for the Beer Glass Collector.Here is a list of all the Beer
- 1) Tuborg Beer (Half-Pint Glass - White Lettering)
- 2) Tuborg Beer (Tall & Thin Glass with Gold Rim and White
Lettering)
- 3) Tuborg Beer (Pint Glass - White Lettering)
- 4) Tuborg Beer (Tall & Thin Glass whith Green Lettering)
- 5) Lindener Special Beer (Semi-Tall with Stem)
- 6) Kanterbrau - La Biere de Maitre Kanter (Semi-Tall Glass
- 7) Garling Premier (Heavy - Tall Glass - Black Label)
- 8) Fischer Alsace (with Stem)
- 9) Parkin's Special Bitter (Pint Glass)
- 10) Dortmunder DAB (Semi-Tall with Stem)
- 11) Dortmunder DAB (Large Glass Stein with handle)
- 12) Grolsch Premium Lager (with Stem)
- 13) Kaiser Pilsener (Tall Glass)
- 14) Coors Extra Gold (Tall & Thin Glass with Gold Rim)
- 15) Amstel Light (Tall & Thin Glass)
- 16) Heineken (Tall with a small base)
- 17) Heineken (Tall with a short Stem)
- 18) Heineken (Short Glass Stein with Handle)
- 19) Becks Beer (with Stem)
- 20) Brand Pilsener Bier
- 21) Michelob Beer (Large size Glass with Stem)
- 22) Lutz Bier (Tall & Thin Glass)
- 23) Kronenbourg (Large glass with Stem)
- 24) Kronenbourg (Smalle Size Glass in comparison to the above)
- 25) Buckler Beer (Tall & Thin Glass)
- 26) Stella Artois (Semi-Tall Glass with Red Label and Stem)
- 27) Stella Artois (Semi-Tall glass with White / Gold Label)
- 28) Amstel Beer (Tall Glass with Black Label)
- 29) Judas (Huge Beer glass (8" Tall) with Stem)
- 30) Becks Imported From Germany (Huge Beer Glass - 9" Tall)
- 31) Lowenbrau (Huge Beer Glass - 9" Tall - Gold Rim)
- 32) Gosser (Huge & Thin Glass Stein with handle - 9" Tall)
- 33) Tucker (Huge Beer Glass - 9" Tall - Gold Rim)
- 34) Warsteiner (Tall & Think Beer Glass with Gold Rim)
- 35) Holsten Premium Beer ( Semi-Tall Glass)
- 36) Holsten Edel Pils (Huge Glass with Stem)
- 37) Mort Subite (Beautiful Large Glass with a short Stem)
- 38) Krombacher (Semi-Tall with Stem)
- 39) Guinness Beer (Pint glass with Original Label)
- 40) St.Sebastian Beer (Huge glass with Stem)
- 41) Tucker Beer (Semi-Tall Glass)
- 42) Chimay Belgian Beer (Very Big Glass with Stem and Gold
Rim)
- 43) Henniger Beer (Very Old Relatively Short Glass)
- 44) Flander's Abbey Belgium (Very Big Glass with Stem)
- 45) Holsten Beer (shorter than the other 2 Holsten glasses)
- 46) British Beer Festival 1991 (Pint glass with Beer Festival
logo and the date printed)
- 47) Great British Beer Festival 1992 (Pint glass with the Beer
Festival logo,
different from the 1991 glass)
- 48) Tucker Beer (Short Glass-Stein with Handle)
- 49) Fucftenberg (Semi-Tall Glass-Stein with Handle)
- 50) Pilsner Urquell Beer (Short Glass with the Original Logo)
- 51) Miller Genuine Draft (Short Glass with Black Lettering)
- 52) Bud Beer (Short Glass with Red Lettering and Logo)
- 53) Bush Beer (Very Large Glass with Stem)
- 54) Gosser Beer (Very Tall & Thin Glass Stein with Handle)
- 55) Blue Riband Expert Lager (Pint Glass with Blue Label)
- 56) Calsberg Beer (Tall & Think Glass with Gold Rim)
- 57) Corona Beer (Tall & Thin OLD Glass)
- 58) Kaiser Pilsener (Tall & Thin Glass with Stem)
- 59) Tsingtao Beer (Short Glass with Red Lettering)
- 60) Guinness Drought (Short Glass with Gold Lettering)
- 61) Oranjeboom Beer 1671 (Short Glass which flares at the top)
- 62) Dortmunder DAB (Short Glass Stein with Handle)
- 63) Gosser Beer (Short Glass Stein with Handle)
- 64) Clausthaler Bier
- 65) Hoegaarden Beer (Very Heavy Bevelled Semi-Tall glass)
- 66) Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan (Short Glass-Stein
with handle)
- 67, 68, 69, 70) Set of 4 different Guinness Beer promotion
Beer Glass Goblets from 1996.
Each Glass has a different picture. All dated.
I can provide you with jpg. photos of any of the above listed beer glasses
on request.
Please, feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have.
Byuer pays actual shipping cost (I will do my best in order to keep shipping
cost as low as possible without risking safety of the glasses).
Payment should be made by Personal check or International Money Order
(preferred method) only.
I am asking $400 for the whole collection, plus shipping cost.
Shiping cost to be calculated based on buyer's location.
The collection is located in Athens - Greece.
Best Regards,
Dimos (Athens - Greece)
HRC Shot Glass Collector
http://users.otenet.gr/~dimos/index.htm
________________________________________________________________________l
I am interested in said beer glass collection. Are you still selling it?
gregz
2014-04-18 06:55:58 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
Gmail users can't read the DATE ?

Greg
j***@gmail.com
Ihave excess 200 assorted pint glasses from across the US. If you are interested purchasing a collection I will make you a deal at 3.00 a piece plus shipping and will forward picts.
c***@gmail.com
2015-08-11 14:02:27 UTC
I have a collection of over 250 Point glasses from across the USA. Most are from breweries and establishments close to Central Wisconsin. All are in excellent condition. If interested in purchasing some or all please email me at ***@yahoo.com. I'm also happy to take a bunch of pictures and send them your way. Thanks!
p***@gmail.com
2015-12-11 05:15:40 UTC
I have 500+ pint glass collection for sale. Asking $1 each plus shipping. Contact me @ ***@hotmail.com.
Plus I have wine glasses, shot glasses and coffee mugs.

Paul