hot beer with eggs
Kasia
2010-01-02 19:51:19 UTC
I'm proposing hot beer with eggs - it's good for a sore throat
'Food from Poland' (http://www.foodfrompoland.blogspot.com)

HOT BEER * with eggs - it's very good for a sore throat

Ingredients:
- 0.5 liters of beer, about 0,132 gal,
- 2 egg yolks,
- 3 teaspoons sugar,
- discretion can also add spices cloves and cinnamon.

* EXECUTION:
Pour beer into the pot and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally - yo
can add spices. In the meantime, friction yolks with sugar. When th
beer is heated but it’s not boiling, remove pot from heat and add th
sugar, a little beaten egg yolks while stirring gently. Transfer to
beer glass, and serve hot

Kasia
Miles Bader
2010-01-03 02:59:44 UTC
Post by Kasia
I'm proposing hot beer with eggs - it's good for a sore throat
Hm

Does the quality of the beer matter, or is the taste entirely hidden by
other ingredients?

-Miles
"... The revolution will be no re-run brothers; The revolution will be live."
Kasia
2010-01-03 17:28:37 UTC
The beer is less bitter and more delicat

Kasia
GregS
2010-01-04 15:34:05 UTC
Post by Kasia
I'm proposing hot beer with eggs - it's good for a sore throat
'Food from Poland' (http://www.foodfrompoland.blogspot.com)
HOT BEER * with eggs - it's very good for a sore throat
- 0.5 liters of beer, about 0,132 gal,
- 2 egg yolks,
- 3 teaspoons sugar,
- discretion can also add spices cloves and cinnamon.
Pour beer into the pot and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally - you
can add spices. In the meantime, friction yolks with sugar. When the
beer is heated but it’s not boiling, remove pot from heat and add the
sugar, a little beaten egg yolks while stirring gently. Transfer to a
beer glass, and serve hot.
For a sore throat I would also add onion juice.

greg
JK
To soothe one or the cause one?
GregS
2010-01-05 16:54:00 UTC
Post by JK
Post by GregS
Post by Kasia
I'm proposing hot beer with eggs - it's good for a sore throat
'Food from Poland' (http://www.foodfrompoland.blogspot.com)
HOT BEER * with eggs - it's very good for a sore throat
- 0.5 liters of beer, about 0,132 gal,
- 2 egg yolks,
- 3 teaspoons sugar,
- discretion can also add spices cloves and cinnamon.
Pour beer into the pot and cook on low heat, stirring occasionally - you
can add spices. In the meantime, friction yolks with sugar. When the
beer is heated but it’s not boiling, remove pot from heat and add the
sugar, a little beaten egg yolks while stirring gently. Transfer to a
beer glass, and serve hot.
For a sore throat I would also add onion juice.
To soothe one or the cause one?
To fix it. I have tried it and maybe it helps. The directions
from The Trapper was to boil some in water and drink the thing.
I think this is the same person I have a video and book on capturing
or getting rid of pests.
http://asktrapperjohn.com/

greg