lunar beer
David Dalton
2013-05-25 02:45:12 UTC
I have facilitated alignment between the Coors brand (including
Coors Light here in Canada) and Luna the moon. That means
I have a new full moon beer, Coors Light instead of Harp.

Unfortunately Ottawa lost 6--2 to Pittsburgh in the NHL
playoffs so all Canadian-based teams are now out of those
playoffs.

Happy full moon! and Cheers!
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
bigwheel
2013-05-25 13:57:55 UTC
--
(http://www.nfld.com/~dalton) (home page)
'Newfoundland & Labrador Travel & Music
(http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html) Newfoundland&Labrador Travel
Music
'Salmon on the Thorns' (http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html) Salmo
on the Thorns (mystic page)
"Here I go again...back into the flame" (Sarah McLachlan)
Colendences on the Coors deal. That stuff tastes like Alka Seltzer. Hav
you ever tried Lone Star

--
bigwheel