Vintage Beers
c***@gmail.com
2016-05-24 16:04:29 UTC
Hi I've got a couple of bottles of unopened ale but don't have any clue about them is there value,1 1977 whiteness silver jubilee ale,1 1972 anniversary ale by courage, 1 royal celebration ale no 08248 by north country breweries( no date), 1 bass & Co pale ale ( no date),1 extra stout Guinness (no date), the bottles with no dates have all measurements in 9 2/3 FL oz, so must be old, would love some advice on these please.
c***@gmail.com
2016-05-24 16:04:35 UTC
Galis Blot
2016-05-24 16:26:47 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hi I've got a couple of bottles of unopened ale but don't have any clue about them is there value,1 1977 whiteness silver jubilee ale,1 1972 anniversary ale by courage, 1 royal celebration ale no 08248 by north country breweries( no date), 1 bass & Co pale ale ( no date),1 extra stout Guinness (no date), the bottles with no dates have all measurements in 9 2/3 FL oz, so must be old, would love some advice on these please.
This newsgroup is dead.

You'd be far better off asking on a rating or trading forum.