Key West Beer Store Help???
Spike
2010-01-26 20:36:25 UTC
I will be traveling to Key West shortly and was wondering if anyone here would
recommend a good beer store(s) with a large selection of micros and Belgians?

I'll be staying on Flemming Street not too far from Duval Street.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

TIA
Spike
JK
2010-01-27 09:44:31 UTC
Post by Spike
I will be traveling to Key West shortly and was wondering if anyone here would
recommend a good beer store(s) with a large selection of micros and Belgians?
This is the only one listed on Beeradvocate (none in Rate Beer). One
poster mentioned also "Albertson's".

Conch Republic
2308 N Roosevelt Blvd
Key West, Florida, 33040
phone: (305) 296-1861
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10305
Russ Perry Jr.
2010-01-29 02:52:57 UTC
Post by Spike
I will be traveling to Key West shortly and was wondering if
anyone here would recommend a good beer store(s) [...]
One poster [on BeerAdvocate] mentioned [...] "Albertson's".
FYI, Albertson's is a grocery chain.
|| Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
|| 847-952-9729 ***@sbcglobal.net VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
JK
2010-01-31 12:27:19 UTC
Post by Russ Perry Jr.
FYI, Albertson's is a grocery chain.
And? Apparently, they sell beer and one reviewer mentions that he was
told it was one of the better selections in KW.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10305
Russ Perry Jr.
2010-02-01 03:43:02 UTC
Post by JK
Post by Russ Perry Jr.
FYI, Albertson's is a grocery chain.
And? Apparently, they sell beer and one reviewer mentions that he was
told it was one of the better selections in KW.
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10305
Right. Was just trying to point out that it will look like a
grocery store if anyone goes looking for it, and that they may
have multiple locations since it's a chain.
Lewis Salter
2010-02-13 21:16:56 UTC
Post by Russ Perry Jr.
FYI, Albertson's is a grocery chain.
And? �Apparently, they sell beer and one reviewer mentions that he was
told it was one of the better selections in KW.
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10305
Right. �Was just trying to point out that it will look like a
grocery store if anyone goes looking for it, and that they may
have multiple locations since it's a chain.
|| �Russ Perry Jr � 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 � Arlington Hts IL 60005 �||
Conch Republic Liquors has the best selection of beer in Key West.