Best Homebrewing books?
ams
2009-09-29 14:41:35 UTC
Here's one person's list:

Amazon.com: http://xrl.us/BestBrewing

Any other recommendations?
jimbeaux
2009-10-04 15:30:50 UTC
Amazon.com:http://xrl.us/BestBrewing
Any other recommendations?
I'll add this one to the mix. Even though I've been brewing for
decades, so far I like what I've seen in the book and am hoping it'll
help take me to the next level:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470230622/ref=ox_ya_oh_product
J***@Underthewagon.net
2009-10-04 16:08:49 UTC
http://www.matchlesshomebrewing.co.uk/menu/product/&ID=191
Vladimir
2009-10-05 17:17:14 UTC
Post by jimbeaux
I'll add this one to the mix. Even though I've been brewing for
decades, so far I like what I've seen in the book and am hoping it'll
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470230622/ref=ox_ya_oh_product
I actually have the Homebrewing for Dummies book which I bought a few years
back. It's geared toward beginners and intermediates, and it is well
written. I wouldn't put it in my top three, But for a beginner it's worth
owning.

-Vlad
michael gentile
2009-10-08 06:53:06 UTC
Amazon.com:http://xrl.us/BestBrewing
Any other recommendations?
That would depend on your level of knowledge about brewing. My brew
club, the Maltose Falcons in SoCal is a great reservoir of knowledge
with multiple accomplished brewers/authors. I could recommend the
right book for you if you tell me what you already know.
goclarkanderson
2009-10-31 10:36:45 UTC
Great books shared by all of you. Thank you for helping the newbies!
:-

--
goclarkanderson