Suicide by beer
ForeverRent
2013-12-25 14:29:35 UTC
Hi,

I want to drink as much beer as possible, so that I will die from alcohol
poisoning.

Is that possible?

Suicide boy ForeverRent from Lubbock in Texas
THE COLONEL
2013-12-25 16:13:13 UTC
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
I want to drink as much beer as possible, so that I will die from alcohol
poisoning.
Is that possible?
Suicide boy ForeverRent from Lubbock in Texas
Pardon me, cowpoke, but in Texaas it's called suicide by Queer or Steer.
Which one do you want?
%
no
THE GENERAL
2013-12-25 19:15:45 UTC
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
Post by ForeverRent
Is that possible?
Suicide boy ForeverRent from Lubbock in Texas
no
Actually it is possible. Google "beer potomania".
It might however take a few days of not eating and just drinking beer and
might not be so pleasant as it sounds.
%
like i said , no
Miles Bader
2013-12-27 07:27:05 UTC
Post by THE GENERAL
Actually it is possible. Google "beer potomania".
It might however take a few days of not eating and just drinking beer and
might not be so pleasant as it sounds.
Man, so _that's_ why they have salty peanuts in bars... oO;

-miles
--
Rational, adj. Devoid of all delusions save those of observation, experience
and reflection.
THE COLONEL
2013-12-31 19:30:12 UTC
Post by THE GENERAL
Actually it is possible. Google "beer potomania".
It might however take a few days of not eating and just drinking beer and
might not be so pleasant as it sounds.
Google "the Colonel's BIG nutsac." You'll be glad you did.

bigwheel
2013-12-30 19:57:34 UTC
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
I want to drink as much beer as possible, so that I will die fro
alcohol
poisoning.
Is that possible?
Suicide boy ForeverRent from Lubbock in Texas
Try the Red Raider Inn and the Villa Motel. That used to be a good plac
to get started on the project. Watch out for the cute hookers. There i
a bunch

--
bigwheel