american craft beer measures
martyn dawe
2013-02-13 23:25:07 UTC
I notice on the menus of craft beer bars usually only 12 oz or 16 oz
measures are priced, is their usually a 1/2 measure, if you are
tasting one does not want too many 16 oz 8 % beers
T.J. Higgins
2013-02-14 15:17:07 UTC
Post by martyn dawe
I notice on the menus of craft beer bars usually only 12 oz or 16 oz
measures are priced, is their usually a 1/2 measure, if you are
tasting one does not want too many 16 oz 8 % beers
Craft beer bars, here in the USA anyway, usually offer a "sampler
platter" where you get a few ounces each of several different
selections. Even if the sampler is not listed on the menu, I've
found most places will accomodate your request. Also, if you ask
for a taste of a specific beer, typically they are happy to oblige.
--
TJH
tjhiggin.at.hiwaay.dot.net