Cocktails
peter01
2011-08-25 07:09:25 UTC
The Bamboo Cocktail is another classic cocktail that is a variation o
the Martini and an excellent before dinner drink
Ingredients:

1 1/2 oz dry vermouth
1 1/2 oz sherry
2 dashes orange bitters
2 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
lemon twist
olive for garnish
Preparation:

Pour the vermouth and sherry into a mixing glass filled with ice.
Add the bitters.
Stir well.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Twist a lemon peel over the drink to release its essence.
Please share your favorite recip

peter01
peter01
2011-08-25 07:13:30 UTC
Post by peter01
The Bamboo Cocktail is another classic cocktail that is a variation o
the Martini and an excellent before dinner drink
1 1/2 oz dry vermouth
1 1/2 oz sherry
2 dashes orange bitters
2 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
lemon twist
olive for garnish
Pour the vermouth and sherry into a mixing glass filled with ice.
Add the bitters.
Stir well.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Twist a lemon peel over the drink to release its essence.
Please share your favorite recipe
for more recipes visit her

peter01
Carson Chittom
2011-08-25 13:44:02 UTC
The Bamboo Cocktail is another classic cocktail that is a variation of
the Martini and an excellent before dinner drink
I might try one of those, on somebody else's dime. But what I don't
understand is how that is "a variation of the Martini." Yes, it
contains vermouth. Yes, you shake the mixture together with ice. Lots
of things are made with vermouth, though,[1] and *tons* of stuff is
shaken with ice.

So what's the derivation.

[1] See, for example, http://www.drinksmixer.com/search/?q=&iq=359&d=1&p=1
haleymcadams1
2011-09-19 09:44:28 UTC
I really like cocktails when coming into parties, bars and clubs.
usually don't drink beer but all. I like something that has som
sweetness in it. The thing that you won't noticed that you're alread
drunk

haleymcadams1
tajer
2011-10-05 10:25:26 UTC
Post by haleymcadams1
I really like cocktails when coming into parties, bars and clubs.
usually don't drink beer but all. I like something that has som
sweetness in it. The thing that you won't noticed that you're alread
drunk.
I'm a beer guy but I like to drink cocktails once in a while. Raspberr
Margarita is good. A good substitute for a classic Margarita

--
tajer