Guinness ice cream
David Dalton
2022-10-25 01:32:29 UTC
Has anyone invented Guinness flavoured ice cream yet?

Unfortunately the North Atlantic Orange Store had no stout
(for dark moon) today, and I have two large cans of
Blue Star (for Gaia) instead, but I do have some vanilla
ice cream on hand. :-)
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)
Norbert K
2022-10-31 14:33:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Has anyone invented Guinness flavoured ice cream yet?
Unfortunately the North Atlantic Orange Store had no stout
(for dark moon) today, and I have two large cans of
Blue Star (for Gaia) instead, but I do have some vanilla
ice cream on hand. :-)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)
It's been around for decades at various outlets in the Boston/Cambridge area, albeit with less intense stout flavor than I would like.

A better bet is to enjoy stout with a serving of good vanilla ice cream.
Tomas Harden
2022-12-27 08:54:15 UTC
Post by Norbert K
A better bet is to enjoy stout with a serving of good vanilla ice cream.
Or sherbert.